Launceston General Hospital
– Nephrologist trained in India, moved to Launceston in 2009
– Established the renal supportive care service at the Launceston General Hospital in 2011.
– Sabbaticals focused on renal supportive care in Kings College London – the Cicely Saunders Institute and the Renal department in Edmonton, Canada
– Completed a PhD studying outcomes in the elderly with advanced renal failure
– Chair of the State committee of the RACP; member of the RACP college council and the RACP central policy and advocacy council (CPAC)
– Member, Victorian Tasmanian Education Committee; Post-Graduate Medical Council of Tasmania, and the Scientific Committee of the Tasmanian Human Research Ethics committee