Excellence in Access
It is with much pleasure I invite you to attend our 12th Meeting, ANZSIN 2020, to be held at the Hotel Grand Chancellor, Hobart from 3-4 December 2020.
As in previous years we have planned a full program to stimulate the novice’s interest in interventional nephrology and expand the experienced nephrology trainee’s and physician’s knowledge and skills. Our program will include
- PD access – catheters, management and complications
- PD catheters insertion techniques
- HD access – insertion of lines, management of complications
- Radiation issues with interventional nephrology
- Update on the interventional nephrology literature
- Hands on workshop experience day including exposure to HD and PD catheter insertions, renal biopsies, AV fistulae rescue and imaging techniques.
- Case discussions, where complex management issues will be aired
- There will be ample time to discuss with interventional nephrology experts in their various specialist fields
We hope you can join us in Hobart.
Dr Eddie Tan
Thank you to the 2020 ANZSIN Sponsors