Excellence in Access
It is with much pleasure I invite you to attend our 12th Meeting, ANZSIN 2020, to be held at the Hotel Grand Chancellor, Hobart from 2-4 September 2020.
As in previous years we have planned a full program to stimulate the novice’s interest in interventional nephrology and expand the experienced nephrology trainee’s and physician’s knowledge and skills. Our program will include
- PD access – catheters, management and complications
- PD catheters insertion techniques
- HD access – insertion of lines, management of complications
- Radiation issues with interventional nephrology
- Update on the interventional nephrology literature
- Hands on workshop experience day including exposure to HD and PD catheter insertions, renal biopsies, AV fistulae rescue and imaging techniques.
- Case discussions, where complex management issues will be aired
- There will be ample time to discuss with interventional nephrology experts in their various specialist fields
We hope you can join us in Hobart.
Dr Eddie Tan