AGILITY – Freight Forwarding
Agility Fairs & Events (a specialised exhibition & event logistics provider) is the onsite company that manage client logistics on the ICC Sydney Convention Loading Dock. To facilitate the bump in of exhibitors prior to the event the ASM have appointed Agility the official contractor for domestic and international freight forwarding as well as materials handling services.
As a service to exhibitors, we have arranged for the transportation of exhibitor goods to the show, from Agility’s Sydney warehouse. After the event, exhibitors will be required to arrange their own transport for the collection and return of any freight immediately following the official exhibitor move out, from 1:30pm Wednesday 12th September.
In order to avoid any issues, lost freight or unmarked items, it is absolutely critical that you follow these instructions below. Agility will take all care but cannot be held responsible for any freight that is delivered by other couriers which cannot be identified. A copy of Agility’s Terms & Conditions is provided upon request.
What you need to do as an exhibitor:
- Complete the Transport Request and Materials Handling Form attached to this manual and forward it to Agility by Friday 31st August 2018.
- Ensure that each item is numbered (eg. 1 of 3, 2 of 3 etc..) and labeled using the label provided.
- Deliver your goods to Agility’s Sydney warehouse by no later than 4pm Wednesday 5th September
- Your goods will then be delivered to your stand at the show at 2pm Sunday 9th September.
- At the close of the show, be sure to pack, label and number your goods accordingly.
- Don’t forget to attach consignment notes or instructions for your couriers.
- If you require any additional return freight after the show, you must contact Agility minimum 24 hrs before the close of the show.
If you require a quote for transport from your premises to Agility’s depot, please contact Rebecca Ledwell at Agility Fairs & Events on Tel: +61 2 8755 8805 / E-mail: email@example.com
Otherwise, please deliver labelled items to:
- Agility Fairs & Events
- 10 Marigold Place
- Milperra NSW 2214
- Your goods must be sufficiently packaged for transport. Loose items / fragile items will not be transported if insufficiently packaged.
- If you are using your own transport company, ensure you make specific arrangements with your transport provider and the venue.
- Agility Fairs & Events standard trading conditions apply for services provided – it is important that you are aware of these. Services include: transport, cranage, forklift, porterage, clearance, delivery, storage, positioning and all other onsite services.
- We recommend you procure insurance on your goods. Agility does not provide insurance on your behalf.